Thursday 21 February 2013

Test at Lime Grove

Here are a couple of test beauty shots of the gorgeous Shareefa, taken in Lime Grove studios. Unusually for me, I was only styling hair in this shoot. I used R&B from Lush in Shareefa's hair when styling, which is super moisturising blend of avocado, olive oil, shea butter and various nut oils. it smells uh-mazing and is perfect for Afro or very curly hair.

Photography: Linn Therese Gustavsen
Model: Shareefa Radford
Makeup: Katrina McLeod
Hair: Rhiannon Chalmers



4 comments:

  1. Great post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.;)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!

    Http://irenehsteel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc. Do you also follow me on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back again.;)
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun :) I did follow you on Blogloving yes, I just got it yesterday evening so I think you'll be my first follower!
      xx

      Delete

It's always lovely to hear from you! Thank you for reading this post, please leave me a comment

Rhiannon xx