Wednesday 27 February 2013

Lookbook for Bundle Maclaren Millinary

Back in December, I was lucky enough to be the makeup artist and hair stylist for Bundle Maclaren Millinery's new lookbook shoot. Bundle has designed beautiful hats for the likes of Pippa Middleton, have a look at her website here. The images that I was MUA for are part of her gorgeous Magpie Collection. I'm abit technically challenged, so I'm still figuring out a way to get the official lookbook up on here!

I took some home snaps of the lookbooks she sent me so here is a little preview of the work I did.

Photgrapher: Dave Watts
Photography Assisstant:  Geordie Barrie
Stylist:Clemmie Myers
MUA/Hair: Rhiannon Chalmers

Assistants: Liz Crossman, Sadie Doherty, Fay Bescoby and Aisha Braithwaite
Model: Delia Sievers @ Storm





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful looks!!! thank you so much for your visit!
    I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
    Have a wonderful weekend! and my like in bloglovin for you...

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

It's always lovely to hear from you! Thank you for reading this post, please leave me a comment

Rhiannon xx