Thursday 21 February 2013

Camp Pink - Collaboration with Goldwell and LCF

I realise I have been a bit lax in posting any of my makeup or hair work on here recently, which is very naughty of me. I have a good few shoots to update my blog with, so here is the first. The following shoot is the result of a group uni project last term in collaboration with Goldwell UK to showcase their new range of hair colour, which they entitled 'Beautify'.

Inspired my Spring/Summer '13 trends, my group explored 'Beautify' in the context of camp women; women who are so obsessed and extreme with beautifying themselves, that they they become a caricature of a woman, a cartoon character.

A bubblegum pink wig and Moschino suit later, we came up with these 8 final images, which we entitled 'Camp Pink'.

Models: Nikita and Kara
Photography: Ella
Art Direction/Styling Advisor: John Williams

Everything Else:
Simmone Aziz
Cleo Ellis
Nikki Bowen
Rhiannon Chalmers
Katrina McLeod
Alice Malone
Candice Hutchison
Luka Watabe













No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely to hear from you! Thank you for reading this post, please leave me a comment

Rhiannon xx