Monday 20 August 2012

Debbie's Favourites

Name: Debbie Manulkin McGowan
From: USA
Age: Adult
Skin Type: Combination

Debbie got in touch with me via Facebook to tell me about her favourite products. Here is what she has to say:

'I'd done hair for almost 30 years when I discovered the benefits of Motives Liquid Mineral Foundation. My skin tone has always had a healthy glow but was a little dry here and a little oily there. I didn't like foundation because it was never exactly what I wanted or needed. If the color was right, perhaps the coverage was off. Maybe the coverage was ok but it felt too heavy or felt dry.
 All of my business associates where using Motives so one day I reluctantly gave it a try. Since this product is completely customizable, it was made in a beaker right in front of me, based on my specifications. My custom formulation has a combo of 2 bases, added sunscreen, an additive that sheers it out, mattifier that gives me a matt finish, toners (pink and yellow/red) that are in my skin naturally, anti-aging botanicals that address my oiliness and lack of hydration and last but not least, a botanical that gives a tightening effect and addresses aging. It's the perfect foundation and skincare in a bottle that treats all of my concerns at one time. I could go on and on. I also can't live without Motives Perfecting Face Primer and Ten Years Younger Makeup Setting spray'

Thank you very much Debbie! I think the idea of making your base so completely personal is an amazing idea; after all, foundation is meant to perfectly match your skin tone. The fact that it also addresses specific skin concerns is also an extremely important benefit, makeup should work with your skin, not against it.

 Here is a link to Motives website: http://motivescosmetics.marketamerica.com/.
 I believe the range is availiable in the USA and to mail order in the UK




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely to hear from you! Thank you for reading this post, please leave me a comment

Rhiannon xx