Monday 20 August 2012

A Few Of Your Favourite Things

Hello there,

I have decided to start a new feature on my blog, where readers write in to me with their own beauty heroes and I share them with everybody. Even self-confessed product whores like me can get stuck in a beauty rut sometimes, and I think its absolutely fascinating to find out what everybody else is using. The aim is to get all different ages, ethnicities and skin types on  here recommending their favourites, to make a handy collection of the best tried and tested beauty products out there.

Please message me on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/RhiannonChalmersMakeUpArtistAndHairStylist if you would like to contribute.

Peace and love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely to hear from you! Thank you for reading this post, please leave me a comment

Rhiannon xx