Tuesday 18 September 2012

Dominic's Favourites

Name: Dominic Baxter
From: UK
Age: Young Adult
Skin Type: Combination/Oily

As I mentioned before, I want this feature to include both male and female beauty/grooming products. My very lovely boyfriend Dom has kindly put together his top 3 products:

1) Fudge Salt Spray  http://www.fudgehair.co.uk/core-fudge-range/fudge-salt-spray.htm



'I like it because it gives volume and texture to my otherwise flat hair. Just a couple of sprays then dry through with hair dryer. It does a lot of the styling before the wax'

Salt sprays are great stlying products as they mattify the natural glossiness of hair, making it less 'slippery' and therefore easier to style. I often use this on my own hair and on longer hair types it gives a mussed up, just-been-at-the-beach effect. This product is also very reasonably priced at around £8.

2) Lush Cosmetic Lad Facial Moisturiser  https://www.lush.co.uk/product/98/Cosmetic-Lad-Moisturiser



' Use it daily, don't need much of it and its not greasy. Helps towards a good complexion'

This moisturiser is a bit of a beauty, especially designed for male skin but also lovely on girls with combination skin. Theres lots of aloe vera to soothe post-shave, wheatgrass, which being an antioxidant repairs the skin and also help prevent signs of aging, and tangerine to mattify oil. Combine that with lavender to balance oil production and honey, almond oil and cocoa butter to moisturise and you have a beautiful and effective moisturiser.




'Cuts through literally anything. Hair feels good and strong, and smells good too '

I Love Juicy is a fantastic shampoo for oily hair types or those who use a lot of product in their hair. It is packed full of fruit juices such as papaya, pineapple, mango and kiwi whose enzymatic qualities cut through oil and give shine. Theres also lots of carageen seaweed to soften and condition the hair.

Thank you very much Dom! Now excuse me, I'm off to steal your Cosmetic Lad while you're at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely to hear from you! Thank you for reading this post, please leave me a comment

Rhiannon xx