Wednesday 5 June 2013

Off To The Races






This shoot was one of the finals for my project last term at uni, loosely inspired by Lana Del Rey. I have an obsession with black lips at the moment, and I created this look by using MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, which is actually a gel eyeliner, and a tiny lip brush. Not so practical in the real world but perfect for shoots. If anyone knows of a really good quality matte black lipstick I'd love to know!

Photography and Postproduction: Anup Kumar Pandey (see his work here)
Model: Aymee (Model Mayhem #2987646)
Styling: Own using Bundle Maclaren Millinary
MUA/Hair: Me

1 comment:

  1. The black lipstick is a trend I wish i could pull off (or have the guts to at least but alas), I do think lime crime stocks a beautiful matte/satin black?

    And the tom ford palette is a must for beauty addicts, I find it hard to believe it hasnt been imitated by other companies though!
    also because of you, i need that lipstick cherish from mac, It looks so beautiful, like THE perfect nude.

    ReplyDelete

It's always lovely to hear from you! Thank you for reading this post, please leave me a comment

Rhiannon xx