Tuesday 16 April 2013

Published!

This month I was absolutely thrilled when my makeup work was published in 2 online magazines!



The first was in Vogue Italia online, and the following image was shot by the very talented photographer Dave Ormerod, see his work here, at Miss Aniela's Fashion Shoot Experience:




The other was by Miss Aniela herself, see her work here, from the same shoot, as part of an 8 page editorial and behind the scenes interview in the online mag Slave Magazine:  http://slavemag.com/slave-magazine-issue-9/



Credit for both shoots as follows:

Hair: Virginie Barrault-Guignard
Styling: Lauren Eva
Model: Esti Rose 
Designers: Beyond Burlesque, Della Reed 
Makeup: Myself


Please have a little look, and check out my collegues work, they are extremely talented photographers :)

3 comments:

  1. wow congratulations! VOGUE italia! amazing work, it's beautiful I am entrance in complete awe my darling! amazing! I blog because of people like you who inspire me :) hahaha xx

    http://misstephaniechen.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rhiannon looks amazing! Vogue is no joke, well done!
    Haven't seen you in ages, I think the last time was when you were doing my hair for Carolina's photoshoot before she tried to drown me in that tub! fun times.

    Teffy X

    teffysperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou, I still cant believe it! Haha that photoshoot was hilarious, safe to say I havent dont anything like it since! Hope you re well lovely
      x

      Delete

It's always lovely to hear from you! Thank you for reading this post, please leave me a comment

Rhiannon xx