Tuesday 20 November 2012

Nude Nails




While I’ve never been the most adventurous when it comes to my nails (I keep them short, natural and most of my nail varnishes are varying shades of beige, yawn) I have come across one shade of nude which I love and just wanted to share it here:






Mannequin by American Apparel a pinky nude and paints on so easily, there’s no need for building up colour with what feels like layers and layers of varnish. It’s £9 which is more than I would usually pay for a nail varnish however I feel like the quality makes it worth it. Nude nails made a big appearance on runways for SS13 so I think it’s going to be a big trend, seen on brands such as Daks and The Row and being especially popular in New York and London.

Nude ombré is one of my favourite ways to wear the trend if you want to mix it up a bit, and I totally love the effect here:








No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely to hear from you! Thank you for reading this post, please leave me a comment

Rhiannon xx