Monday 1 October 2012

The Best Mascara In The World Ever

While I was working at Lush, I had the pleasure of working with celebrity makeup artist Charlotte Howe on the Emotional Brilliance launch. Charlotte always has amazing and incredibly long lashes, and so on her recommendation I went out and purchased Maxfactor's 2000 Calorie Mascara. And you know what? I love it! It makes my lashes incredibly long without clumping and can be layered for a more volumised look. It's waterproof enough, (I don't know if it is officially waterproof) but I've got in the shower with this before and its been fine. Its basically a really good all-rounder and does anything that you would expect a quality mascara to do, for around £8, which is a bit of a bargain for what you get. I've tried so many mascaras over the years in the bid to find The One (a bit like finding perfect jeans, isn't it?) and I think I may have succeeded. Thanks Charlotte!




For best results, curl your lashes first. Before I apply 2000 Calorie, I apply a layer of Eyes Right from Lush to condition my lashes and help them grow. And then I layer it on thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely to hear from you! Thank you for reading this post, please leave me a comment

Rhiannon xx